1. 1. WHAT IS A COOKIE?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your device or network server via browsers by the websites you visit. Cookies are created by servers associated with the website you are visiting. In this way, the server can understand when the visitor visits the same site.
Cookies do not contain personal data about visitors, such as name, gender or address. For more detailed information about cookies, you can visit www.aboutcookies.org and www.allaboutcookies.org.
1. 2. WHICH COOKIES ARE USED? Cookies can be categorized in terms of their owner, lifetime and intended use: 1. 2.1. Session Cookies
* • Session cookies are temporary cookies that are used during our visitors' visit to the website and are deleted after the browser is closed.
* • The main purpose of using such cookies is to ensure that the website functions properly during your visit.
* • For example; you are provided to fill out online forms consisting of multiple pages.
1. 2.2. Persistent Cookies
* • Persistent cookies are types of cookies used to increase the functionality of the website and to provide a faster and better service to our visitors.
* • These types of cookies are used to remember your preferences and are stored on your device via browsers.
* • Some types of persistent cookies can be used to provide you with special recommendations, taking into account the purpose of your use of the website.
* • Thanks to persistent cookies, if you visit our website again with the same device, it is checked whether there is a cookie created by our website on your device. If there is, it is understood that you have visited the site before and the content to be sent to you is determined accordingly, thus providing you with a better service.
1. 2.3. Technical Cookies
* • Technical cookies ensure that the website works, and the pages or areas of the website that are not working are detected.
1. 2.4. Authentication Cookies
* • If visitors log in to the website using their passwords, this type of cookies determines that the visitor is a site user on each page they visit, and prevents the user from re-entering their password on each page.
1. 2.5. Flash Cookies
* • These are the types of cookies used to activate the image or audio content on the website.
1. 2.6. Customization Cookies
* • These are the cookies used to remember the preferences of the users when visiting different pages of different websites. For example, remembering your chosen language preference.
1. 2.7. Analytical Cookies
* • Analytical cookies are cookies that produce analytical results such as the number of visitors to the website, the detection of pages viewed on the website, the hours of visits to the website, and the scrolling movements of the website pages.
1. 3. WHY ARE COOKIES USED?
On www.galleriakbb.com, Cookies are used for the following purposes:
* • To perform the basic functions necessary for the operation of www.galleriakbb.com.
* • To analyze and increase the performance of www.galleriakbb.com.
* • To increase the functionality of www.galleriakbb.com and to provide ease of use.
* • To perform personalization, targeting and advertising activities.
1. 4. HOW CAN YOU MANAGE YOUR COOKIE PREFERENCES?
www.galleriakbb.com gives great importance to allowing users to use their preferences on their personal data. However, preference management is not possible for some Cookies that are mandatory for the Site to work. We would also like to remind you that various functions of the Site may not work if some Cookies are turned off.
Information on how the preferences for Cookies used on www.galleriakbb.com can be managed are as follows:
* • You can use the application at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout to turn off Cookies managed by Google Analytics.
* • To manage the personalized advertising experience provided by Google, you can manage your privacy information as well as your personal information with the information at https://myaccount.google.com/privacy#activity.
* • Preferences in terms of cookies used by many companies for advertising activities can be managed through your http://www.youronlinechoices.com/tr/ad-preferences.
The settings menu of the mobile device can be used to manage Cookies on mobile devices.
1. 5. EFFECTIVE DATE
This Policy has entered into force as of 02.01.2022.
This Policy may be updated from time to time. The most current version of the Policy is available at www.galleriakbb.com.
1. 6. CONTACT
The Relevant Person may submit their requests regarding the implementation of this Policy and the Law on Protection of Personal Data to the Galleria ENT Center in writing through the following channels:
• Address: Cemalpaşa Mh. Fuzuli Cd. Galleria İş Merkezi No:14/C PK:01120
• Telephone: +90 (322) 454 15 15
• Email: email@example.com